Stupid Anime Shorts Stupid Anime Shorts

french 101

not jaque...

jacques

you could at least get someone to proofread or sumthing

'neways nj for the rest of the flash

The Little Buzzers Ep 2 The Little Buzzers Ep 2

WEW!!!!

Dance Music For the win!!!

canada rox!!! u rok!!!

LOVE Y'ALL!!!

-=Storm=-

Gay Tankmen Gay Tankmen

nice

what's the title of that song!!! arg i love that beat!!!

Dusty-Gorilla responds:

Running in the 90's

Super Sprite Bros Melee 2 Super Sprite Bros Melee 2

wow nk ppl VERY well made

i r very impressed on what you guys made here, very entertaining video

Qc c mon héro ^^

Game-Max responds:

Qc Storm says :

Glad to see you liked it. Im happy to see that I have a fan. ( having some trouble with english arent you? )

merci pour le review.Heureux de voir que j'ai un fan. ( un petit peu de misere avec l'anglais?)

- Qc

2MEG commercial 2MEG commercial

nice

neurological and PATHOLOGICAL?

hehe u know what pathological means?

pathological as in deadly virus pathological means "that causes death"

bah, ppl wouldnt normaly know

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

yep, traumatizing, but hilarious

a funny remix of the ultimate showdown...

Gay-style!

nice turn of lyrics guys

Sida : The Invisible Evil Sida : The Invisible Evil

the more you know

SIDA is french for AIDS, my guess is he died of aids, but the broken heart syndrome stands out too, good question hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

khalidaldakheel responds:

To Storm-Arrow, and other viewers and fans, Sida is not a French word of AIDS, actually .. I just knew that ... after reading couple of the comments, telling that it's a french word. Well, "Sida" is a like a nickname that the character was known with in Saudi Arabia 1960. It kinda means: The person who carries dirty clothes and stuff. Thanx a lot anyways for your valuable comments, all of U ppl!

Jeremy. Jeremy.

moved me but didn't at the same time

VERY few things bring me to the point of almost crying, and that movie just did. You see, people can be REALLY stupid sometimes, as in not seeing the people that truly love you, the kind of people that would put their lives on the line just for you... I'm the kind of person who would do something like that if my girlfriend would be in such a situation, as if i didnt care what would happen to me (as if i actually do, ive kinda lost the power of feeling in a way, like confusion and happines, which is, in my book, a real tough thing to live up, being surrounded my people who would cry fer just about everything)

-=Storm_Arrow=-

"The Golden Mushroom" "The Golden Mushroom"

wow im awed...

ive rarely seen stereo sound on a flash submission, ur te first ive seen since, well, since i started on newgrounds lol

nj, keep up, SERIOUSLY

Delta Ebonics Delta Ebonics

lol, never thot of an airline like that

funny as hell, crappy graphs, the voice of some average commercial announcer, and the RDP-ghetto-vocabulary, and VOILA! delta!

nj, lol(f u ng(plz dun kill me! XD), that isnt that much of shit its funny as hell tho)